Monday 10 October 2011

Quirky wedding fair


Yesterday I took part in the Quirky Wedding Fair that took place in the Crescent Arts Centre in Belfast. Four of us squeezed our things onto one table - my sister in law Lucy and 'The Lulu Lounge' - her brow and lash salon, Fiona who has a foot parlour in the same place and our friend Gavin who is a make up artist.

I brought down some of my cake stands and the brooch and origami bouquets. It was a really fun day and I had a great time chatting to all the brides to be. Who knows whether I'll get any business out of it, but we had a great time either way.

Below are Fiona and Gavin behind our rather makeshift table display.



Origami bouquets cost £40 and brooch bouquets start at £150. Leave a comment or email me at maevep22@hotmail.com if you'd like to discuss possible commissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment