Monday 24 September 2012

Carry on camping......

 
                                                      image from Wye Valley holidays
 
I have recently become the proud new owner of a ridiculously sexy bell tent, along the lines of the one in the picture above. If I had a garden I would probably already have it up and be sleeping in there by now but our concrete yard is not the most ideal place to glamp it up.
 
 I've already started looking into campsites in France for our holidays next year and have endlessly bored everyone in my vicinity with my tent-talk. It's just a pity I got it at the end of the summer instead of the start - but still I'm determined to get it up somewhere, even if it's in a friend's damp garden in Belfast.
 
Now the important question - how would you decorate yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment