Thursday 19 May 2011

Lost & Found DIY bunting


I'm at home today and was determined to be industrious so in between the daytime TV and getting lost on the internet, I made some bunting to use in a display of my cake stands that I'm setting up at the minute.

I attempted to copy the font (called 'lobster') that I'd been using as my blog title until recently, but it has mysteriously disappeared from blogger and I can't find another font that I like. I guess I need to get going on that embroidered header that I've been talking about for months now.


You see tutorials all over the internet for gorgeous triangular fabric bunting and if I was any good on a sewing machine I'd love to try and whip some of it up, but this simple method using paper, doilies and black card only took about an hour to make so would be easy to do for parties.



Now I just need to thread it together, hang it and then just wait for the orders to come flooding in!

No comments:

Post a Comment