Thursday 3 February 2011

A lost house part deux.


This Miranda Carmen wannabe now lives in my bedroom.

I found this derelicte house (ever since watching Zoolander I can't help myself from pronouncing that word
'Mugatu' style) while I was staying at my aunt and uncle's place for a while, it was right next door.

The house itself was gorgeous with large bay windows, stained glass in the stairwell and an overgrown garden teeming with flowers. The house was like a time warp with forgotten belongings strewn all around, but happily the place hadn't yet been plundered by the copper thieves.

From what I can ascertain, a certain Ingrid and Trevor Sloan lived in this house. They enjoyed snorkelling and listening to 1970s entries to the Eurovision Song Contest. Possibly not at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment